ZYLIA PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
A 19 capsules microphone array with high-end 24-bit recording resolution. With ZM-1 in combination with the ZYLIA Studio software you can record your music performances in a new ground-breaking way – in both 3D/360 degrees and traditional Stereo.
Connect it to your laptop via USB and you’re ready to go. It’s super light and beautifully designed.
Main features of the microphone:
- High quality audio recording reproducing the spatial of sound scene
- 19 microphone omnidirectional condenser capsules distributed on a sphere
- LED ring status indicator informing about recording status
- 48 kHz / 24 bit recording
- USB connectivity making the process of recording easy
- Recording – ZYLIA Studio software or any DAW (Digital Audio Workstation)
ZYLIA Studio PRO is a VST/AU plugin which will give you an access to spatial filtering and signal separation directly in DAW. ZYLIA Studio PRO changes a single 19 capsule microphone ZYLIA ZM-1 into an unlimited number of virtual microphones. A virtual microphone is a software-defined microphone which combines a spatial filtering and blind sound source separation.
Main features of software:
- Possibility to set and monitor virtual microphones of multiple polar patterns or characteristics – live or during post production!
- Presets for surround or ambient recordings (5.1, 7.1, 5.4.1, 22.2 and more)
- Sound sources separation in real-time
- Automatically detects the positions of sound sources
ZYLIA Ambisonics Converter converts the ZM-1 multi-channel recordings to Higher Order Ambisonics (HOA) and enables you to prepare 3D audio recordings for playback on the ‘Facebook 360’ and ‘Youtube 360’ platforms.
- B-format (1st, 2nd and 3rd order of HOA)
- FuMa or ACN channel ordering & SN3D or N3D normalization
- Compatible with ambiX and TBE
- Correction of microphone position in the post-production stage