LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THESE PRICESSALE ENDS 31st SEPTEMBER 2019…
We are offering some fabulous discounts on Warm Audio Stereo pairs brought through the Nova UK key dealer network. We have a limited supply of the following pairs that can be purchased through our appointed warm audio super centres quoting the shortcode in the table below. Prices include VAT and free shipping to UK mainland address.
|SHORTCODE||UK RRP PRICE||DEAL PRICE|
|TB12-PAIR||£ 1158 inc VAT||£ 949 inc VAT|
|EQPWA-STEREO||£ 1358 inc VAT||£ 1149 inc VAT|
|WA2A-STEREO||£ 1758 inc VAT||£ 1499 inc VAT|
|WA76-STEREO||£ 1499 inc VAT||£ 1299 inc VAT|
If you are interested in any of these offers, email us directly and we can help find available stock around the dealer network closest to you, or give us a call on 0203 589 2530 and we will be happy to help 🙂
This special upgrade mod includes 2 x WA76 units with installed custom made stereo link upgrade boards made inhouse by Nova Distribution. After installation of the stereo link boards our electronics engineer calibrates the pair of WA76’s as a complete stereo system and matches the two units together to provide true stereo linking capabilities
Stereo pair WA76 Stereo Link Modification Specification:
- The WA76 Stereo Link Modification consists of a small circuit that is installed inside each unit of a paired set.
- A small toggle switch and a 3.5mm stereo connector will be added to the back panel of each unit.
- A 3.5mm stereo cable(included) is used to link the two units.
- The toggle switch selects dual mono in the down position and linked stereo operation in the up position.
- The WA76 pair is calibrated as a set.
- In dual mono operation the two units operate independently and gain limiting is not shared.
- In stereo configuration, all controls are set identically on both units. The output of the internal pre-amplifier stage in each unit is buffered and combined with the paired unit and fed to the compression circuit.
- Both units respond to the combined input signal, resulting in the same amount of signal dependant gain reduction being applied to both limiting amplifiers.
- The audio content however, is not mixed and stays integral. The result is that left-right image shifts produced by the dual mono operation are eliminated in favour of stereo compression.
- The WA76 pair are calibrated to have matched output levels to within 0.5 dBu
The WA2A-STEREO pair of Warm Audio WA-2A (WA2A) Tube compressors that can be stereo linked together with a 1/4 inch Stereo Jack. There are dedicated Stereo Link controls offering stereo alignment controls. The stereo linking option is available as standard on the WA-2A, so we are offering a discount on a pair over buying a single WA-2A
- 2 x Stereo Linkable WA-2A tube optical compressors
- Custom CineMag USA Transformers
- Fully discrete, all-tube signal path
- USA made Kenetek opto-cell attenuator T4’ style module
- Premium Tung-Sol and Electro-Harmonix tubes
We are happy to announce that after many requests from users, we now have a nice tidy solution for EQP-WA customers allowing 2 x Warm Audio Pultec Style EQ’s to be matched together. The inherent nature of valve circuitry is determined by the tolerances within the valves. There are often small differences in the Valve specs which have a bearing upon the units final output gain value. We looked into matching valves across 2 units, but after some consideration and testing decided that a neat output trim tuned to the output stage would be the best solution to match your EQ’s together for use on a stereo bus. This solution also allows for re-tuning after replacement valves have been installed in either of the 2 x EQ’s
The EQP-WA is a re-creation of the most renowned tube Equalizer in studio history, the “Pultec EQP-1A”. Not only does the look and feel of the EQP-WA match the classic Pultec units, but the sonic quality has been carefully considered by using top-end components such as CineMag transformers and premium tubes. This fully discrete Tube EQ can pull euphoric sonics from any track and bring a brilliance and luster to mixes that’s nearly impossible to achieve inside-the-box. We are proud to have once again redefined the industry standard by bringing a fully professional-grade equalizer to the market at a price that’s just as remarkable as the unit.
Our goal was to make a equalizer affordable for the first time, without compromising the quality and design parameters that make this type of equalizer so desirable.
We are offering a TB12-Pair of Warm Audio TB12 Tonebeast Microphone preamps at a discounted price over purchasing a single unit. This allows for stereo microphones to be fed into the 2 pre-amps accurate matching of timbre and gain across 2 units. The TB12-Pair come with indented pots allowing settings to be matched together