WARM AUDIO PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
WA76 Stereo Linked Pair
This special upgrade includes 2 x WA76 units with installed custom made stereo link upgrade boards. After installation of the stereo link boards our electronics engineer calibrates the pair of WA76â€™s as a complete stereo system and matches the two units together to provide true stereo linking capabilities
Stereo pair WA76 Stereo Link Modification Specification:
- The WA76 Stereo Link Modification consists of a small circuit that is installed inside each unit of a paired set.
- A small toggle switch and a 3.5mm stereo connector will be added to the back panel of each unit.
- A 3.5mm stereo cable is used to link the two units.
- The toggle switch selects dual mono in the down position and linked stereo operation in the up position.
- The WA76 pair is calibrated as a set.
- In dual mono operation the two units operate independently and gain limiting is not shared.
- In stereo configuration, all controls are set identically on both units. The output of the internal pre-amplifier stage in each unit is buffered and combined with the paired unit and fed to the compression circuit.
- Both units respond to the combined input signal, resulting in the same amount of signal dependant gain reduction being applied to both limiting amplifiers.
- The audio content however, is not mixed and stays integral. The result is that left-right image shifts produced by the dual mono operation are eliminated in favour of stereo compression.
- The WA76 pair are calibrated to have matched output levels to within 0.5 dBu
- The price for this stereo pair is £1499.00 including VAT and comes with full warranty and support.